Friday, June 3, 2011

UStamp Blog Hop

 I am so excited to announce the new UStamp with Dawn and Friends first ever blog hop!!!  It will start June 10th and the best part.....it's FREE!!!!!!!  If you have are or have been a member of UStamp, you know how wonderful the designers and ideas are...well, this go around you will be privvy to all the designers and ideas at no cost to you!!!!!  I am so excited to be a part of this blog hop.  Each designer will have a pdf tutorial for their card/project.  So make sure that you are ready to begin hopping on June 10th!!!!  I already have my project in mind and it will be featuring sneak peek products from the new IBC available July 1st. 

Tomorrow I will be picking the lucky winner for the first ever BLOG CANDY give away!!!!  I'm so excited to be doing this....please leave a comment under yesterday's blog post and let me know what you think about my card using the bargello technique....good luck!!!

No comments: