Monday, April 25, 2011

Stampin' For A Cure!!!!





Come and join me to do our part to help raise money for the fight against Breast Cancer!




What you get for the money:

Strength & Hope Stamp set, clear mount for $30, or wood mount for $35. as well as a package of Basic Pearls. You will also receive all the supplies to make your projects cut and scored for you!



You will be making 6 wonderfully designed projects, 4 cards and two 3D projects!



Stampin' for a Cure

Mon. May 9th, 2011

6:00pm ~ 8:00pm

Beth's House

12 Wood Duck Dr. (SouthBridge)

RSVP: by Wed. May 4th

For every purchase of this stamp set, $2 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!!!!!
I have already made some cards with this stamp set and I am really loving it.....

If you can't make this event you can still order the stamp set and we will send you all the ingredients to make all the cards and projects with instructions to make them. 
I am really excited to be hosting this event with my dear friend and fellow demonstrator, LaMuir Baze.  She just moved to Blue Ridge, GA and is coming back to Savannah for one night so we decided to kick of this campaign for SU! with a bang.  I think this is a great idea and any donations besides the purchase to the event will be sent directly to BCRF. 
Please email me for more information or to reserve your spot!!!!!!  Let's get the word out about Breast Cancer Awareness and have fun while doing it!!!!!!!!   Hope to hear from you soon!!!! 


1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

Love your cards. The one with the tag is my favorite.