Monday, April 4, 2011

Digital Studio Fun

Since Stampin' Up! came out with My Digital Studio I have tried to make an effort to familiarize myself with all that it has to offer.  If you have not heard about MDS click onto my SU! website to see what it has to offer.  I love that on Tuesdays new downloads are available to purchase.  The downloads vary between $3-$5 each and you have the whole catalog on your computer. 

In November, my family took a trip on a shrimp boat.  All the cousins loved to see what the nets were going to catch and to do it at sunset was icing on the cake.  I'm working on a project right now and this is one of the pages.  I love creating and learning what MDS has to offer....check in daily as I continue to create the project. 





3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Beth! I just love this page. The colors are great and the title is so cool. I JUST got MDS, myself and am really looking forward to learning it. Have a great day! :)

Stampin' Krystal said...

Beth, Super cute page. Thanks for sharing. You are so amazing. See ya at Convention.

Ann Schach said...

Beth, I love your layout! You do such a great job with MDS!