Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Starts with a Sneak Peek

Stampin Up has a very nice special for you this month. Not only do you get a Sneak Peek at a new stamp set and designer paper coming in the NEW Idea Book and Catalog July 1st, this month, you have two ways you can actual get your inky little fingers on them!.




CHECK IT OUT BELOW



Promotion dates: April 1-30, 2011



Promotion details: Spring is Blossoming with Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. You can get these brand-new products in one of two ways:



Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.

Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!

*Net sales before tax and shipping



Start planning your workshop now so you can get your hands on these exciting, new products in April--three months before the debut of the new Idea Book & Catalog!



I was able to go ahead and preorder the four frames stamp set and the paisley prints DSP and you would not believe how gorgeous the paper is.   I will be posting the cards that I make this weekend.
                                                                                                                                                                   I am in St. Simon's Island, which is an hour south of Savannah along the coast at Epworth By The Sea.  It is a gorgeous retreat right on the banks of the intercoastal.  The views are fabulous and I am very excited to be here to just create all weekend....I can't wait to show you what I have come up with....I will post lots and lots of card ideas so definitely check back in daily. 


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Have a fabulous weekend Beth..the retreat sounds wonderful!

Andrea said...

Thanks for following my blog. I'm now following you as well.