Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm A Guest Designer!!!!



I can't tell you how excited I am....Dawn Rapsas, a fellow SU! demonstrator, started UStamp with Dawn and Friends.  I have been a member for about a year and love the designers ideas.  With your membership you get tons of ideas and templates to create cards and projects throughout the year.  Dawn had posted to members that the team was looking for guest designers and to send her a link to her blog.  I thought why not try to see.  Well, I got an email back from Dawn saying that she loved my blog and if I wanted to be a designer.  WOW....what a priveledge and an honor!!!! 

I need to start creating and designing my project but I did want to share the news.  If you would like to become a member of UStamp with Dawn and Friends, click here to get started.  It is so worth it....also you get to meet new people.

As part of being a guest designer, I am going to go through my favorite blog sites that I follow and pick someone to get a FREE pass for this event coming up.  I will be announcing the winner tomorrow!

Hope I see you on UStamp!!!!

No comments: